The Canadian Association of Professionals with Disabilities is dedicated to maximizing the inclusion, job retention, and advancement of current and future professionals with disabilities.
We believe that transforming the circumstances of professionals with disabilities is best achieved through:
- championing issues impacting the lives of professionals with disabilities
- engaging stakeholders within their communities
- facilitating the emergence of collaborative relationships between interested persons and organizations at grassroots, regional, national, and international levels
- a heartfelt commitment to fostering the evolution of attitudes, values and goodwill leading to the inclusion of professionals with disabilities in their communities and professions
- providing effective results that professionals with disabilities have reason to value
We believe that all people of all abilities should have the opportunity to reach their full potential and participate in meaningful employment.